Name:
Location: Tallahassee - Miami, Florida, United States

Just a guy who loves coffee and shares coffee.

Monday, February 27, 2006

a photo-bloggertunity/tcp update

today is a day that i have been waiting for for years, unknowingly, of course. i never considered the signing of a lease on a building when i first thought of wanting to open up a coffee shop many years ago. i liked coffee. i knew many other people who liked coffee. and i could make it good. i thought that was all that was needed. surely, my reputation would precede me.

but today we signed the lease. and here i am realizing that my smile and charm that got me through so many years of school no longer have that power, and that every minute of my life is now dedicated to the success of a ministry which ultimately does fall in Gods hands. but enough worry. that begins tomorrow since today is my "day off". we signed the lease. its done. here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home