Name:
Location: Tallahassee - Miami, Florida, United States

Just a guy who loves coffee and shares coffee.

Monday, July 25, 2005

i can't do this all on my own

"The worst part was knowing I could never forgive her."

-scrubs

Hi. My name is Michael and I always relate to the main character in everything: books, movies, TV shows. I am JD. I am Harry. I am Mark. I am always the protagonist in this story of my life and I realize that without the supporting roles the story would be empty. But it seems in all the stories in which I relate to the main chracter, their flaw or weakness is how much they need other people...and mostly always, the one they feel they need most is always out of reach.

I can't do this all on my own indeed. I'm no Superman. But I'm no idiot either. Hold your breath, grit your teeth, and walk away.

1 Comments:

Blogger mdwinn said...

Hey brother you are not alone. Sometimes it seems as though we are traveling solo. The truth is there are co-journers on the same path just a few blocks down the road. May you continue to search for The Way in all you do. May the One who holds all things together find His way to all your good deeds.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home