Name:
Location: Tallahassee - Miami, Florida, United States

Just a guy who loves coffee and shares coffee.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Isn't She Beautiful Conference

It is Wednesday, and as I sit in a Panera Bread in Grand Rapids, Michigan, I think over the past few days. I think about how getting out of town, away from people, from work, can help give your spirit and your soul a refreshed vitality that has been lacking. But the answer is not in Grand Rapids, or anywhere else I can get away from.

I took 16 pages of notes at the conference, and I have poted them all on this blog; no edits, no summaries. Just fast typed notes.

What I walk away from this conference with is a gratefulness that I have been redirected back to Jesus and the passion he has laid on my heart. I have returned to my First Love and I am encouraged to bring it back to my brothers and sisters in Tallahassee.

The following notes should be discussed and not just read. Acted upon would be the step after talked about...so lets talk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanna said...

Hebrews 12:1-3

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off EVERYTHING that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and PERFECTOR of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such OPPOSITION from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

I hope you read this, Michael. I realized I don't have your email address, so this was the best i could do. ;) ~ Jeanna

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home