Name:
Location: Tallahassee - Miami, Florida, United States

Just a guy who loves coffee and shares coffee.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

November begins

It has been months since I have posted a blog. And here it is, November, and I am writing. The irony is that I am writing to explain that I am having a hard time writing my novel for NaNoWriMo.

I have sat in front of my computer looking at a blank screen for an hour. This is the opposite of what I am supposed to be doing. Just write! No worries about editing. No worries about a good story. But I am committing to a story that I will have to stick with for 30 days. 28 more to go and I still don't have a word down.

I am sitting in Starbucks and I cannot focus because I am annoyed with the conversation of the Halloween party where everyone got drunk. I can't focus because I am listening to this conversation. And I can't write because I can't zone out. Just pick a story and write it. Just write it, dammit. But no. I am making the same excuses that I always make.

Maybe I will make this a trend, blogging about my NaNo progress....We'll see.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanna said...

Thank you for finally making me realize that my checking your blog everyday since February 17th, purely out of daily habit, was not insane... because I indeed finally got a different result. My life is now complete. Thank you, friend, for finally blogging.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home