Name:
Location: Tallahassee - Miami, Florida, United States

Just a guy who loves coffee and shares coffee.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Overthinking

A few weeks ago I bought a book called "All Over Coffee". It is a series of comic strips from a San Fransisco newspaper. I might begin each blog with a strip while Im writing my novel this month.

"You think too much,"
"But I get a lot done,"
"You have to, otherwise you'd go crazy from all that thinking,"
"Maybe it's because of all those thoughts that so much gets done,"
"Maybe you're over-thinking,"
"The thoughts has crossed my mind".

A new day and new inspiration. That book really is enjoyable and spurs on creativity. I also taught my mom's class again this morning and now I am back at Starbucks with new passion and fresh ideas.

So here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home