Name:
Location: Tallahassee - Miami, Florida, United States

Just a guy who loves coffee and shares coffee.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

what a lie!

yesterday's blog was a lie. hah

I said that I was not going to seek other people's love, that is so not true. As much as I want to pretend that I can be a loner, it is not true. "I can't do this all on my own,I'm no superman".

It's not only that I need other people's love...its actually that I can't survive without it.

God is love and gives it overwhelmingly but unfortunately I can't get a hug from God; but he does give us people. He gives us friends. He gives us families. We were created to be with each other and not to be alone. Sometimes we need time away from people to spend time with God, but if our time alone is time without God then that is not right either.

We need to remember that not only does God love us but that all around us are people that desperately love us too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home